The new Adventure has Started!!!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Rest day

Happy Thanksgiving! As today is family day, I have decided to take the day off and get ready for a new full week!(truth be know I also had to many beers last night) Probably start tomorrow with a run and then hit the pool on Tuesday. As I want to get a good base I will also do wieight traning tomorrow as well. This week i will begin to work on a modified marathon clinic in order to get some good traning miles as well as some structure to my daily routine. Probably going to go 3 weeks on and then drop 50% for the fourth week, then back up. that will build miles as well as ideally prevent injury. I will post my pprogress as I go along! Cheers and happy Turkey! time to go cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment