The new Adventure has Started!!!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Following the program!

Great steady run today! Seems following the program might have some logic. I went for a short run in the same time I usually finished the same course, and was 10 beats lower than beofre and very realxed! I guess I need to keep with the program.
The day was not ad for running a little overcast and light rain, but, overall comfortable. A couple of months from now and I will be wishing for not so bad rainy days when I am running along Georgian Bay freezing my as... off! Oh well, I suppose it is all part of feeding the obsession.
dont have much time left, apparently, even though it is Friday I am on a schedule. We are connecting with Hugh for a beer, and he has 3 other things planned so must rush off!
See you later and Happy Training!

No comments:

Post a Comment