The new Adventure has Started!!!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Great swim!

Still fighting off the cold! Rest, water, and rest seems to be working! Hope it continues. I must say I am paranoid about this whole H1N1 thingy. One of my customers was the uncle of the young guy that passed away this week. It is scary when it is within 6 degrees of separation. Stay healthy and if you are feeling like you might have the flu, stay home!!
Good workout today! Went to the pool at lunch time and did a drill workout. Spent almost the whole hour today focusing on the drills that have brought me this far. I have been doing them a few minutes each practice, but have to make more time over the winter when I have the time to do it! Overall I don't mind doing them, after all, it is probably the method to the triathlon madness. Starting these drills got me to figure out this darn swim thing without feeling like I want to be sick! A lot more miles to go!(Thanks for your training log Bryan, it is motivation).
Each day that passes, I have to say, my decision is more right. As I continue to train both physically and mentally it gets easier to imagine both the start and finish. I know there is a long road ahead, but the highs and the lows should be a lot of fun!
Cool things happening?! Not sure how, but..I have not been paying as much close attention to my food intake and I still seem to be dropping a bit. I guess my body may be adjusting to the fact that I am exercising more and my metabolism has kicked it up a notch. I don't mind it, doesn't really matter as what will happen will happen over the next year!
Until tomorrow, remember, swim, bike, run! That's what all the cool people are doing!
Cheers
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment