The new Adventure has Started!!!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Short and Sweet!

So, here is the deal, it was an over the top awesome day!  Great sunshine, great snow, everyone with the biggest grin on their face!  It was so good I had skip my bike ride.  the pictures below show you how beautiful it was!
Tonight is our staff yearly banquet which is a country theme so I have to hurry out and get my cowboy hat and chaps on.  More photos to follow!
I wanted to ride today but my students invited me for beer.  I pondered, it was one of the most beautiful ski patio days of the year so patio it was!
Hope your Saturday was awesome!  See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I think that I would have made the same choice, after all it may be the last good snow patio day this year!

    ReplyDelete