The new Adventure has Started!!!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

3-2-1-GO!........to bed!

So as everyone seems to have has a chance to enjoy a cold in the past few weeks, I was feeling special as I managed to avoid it!  Well as I run into the 4th quarter thinking I missed it......WHAP!  up side the head and I am out!
That's all I have the energy to do right now...every bone in my body hurts so I am going to bed!
Hope everyone is healthy and ready to enjoy a wonderful week ahead!
Cheers to all!

5 comments:

  1. aawww! i think you need to mix yourself up a hot toddy! drink up, then hit the bed. hope you feel better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better today. Rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve it. Your like the energizer bunny, on and off the hill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all for the well wishes! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete