The new Adventure has Started!!!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What is the next couple of days!

Making sure that you get workouts in regardless is one important element of this event. So, I have a course Friday and Saturday, this means I need to juggle to get workouts in. So, tonight is swimming, more learning to float. Very basic, but, so far its' working and I am going to stay with it! Then tomorrow another good spin class at Total Balance, as well as being a great class, Paul is amongst the best mental trainers I have had the opportunity to work with. The hour of spinning wil be great training, teh 12-14 hours or Ironman will be about thinking like Paul! As well as spinning tomorrow, another swim will be in the schedule. AND, lets not forget the stretch session tomorrow night! I will work at keeping my traning log section up to date so that you and I can both know how much fun this is going to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment