The new Adventure has Started!!!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stretch time!

Monday night went to Yoga, which was a long overdue part of my training. Over the course of the winter, I have committed Monday nights to a Yoga session in order to make up for the rest of the time that I dont stretch. I am hoping that the benefits and postive results willhelp to enforce the need to to be stretching after every training session!
Tonight I am off to work on my Total Immersion swim program. The initial benefits to this program have been great, now I am going to spend the next weeks going trhough and mastering each drill. If time permits this weekend, I am going to work at my first 1+ mile swim. 2.2k across Georgian Bay with my awesome lifegaurd Trish. I will report on that! Cheers and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment